- Nikon D500 - This is my main workhorse and I shoot the majority of my images on this camera.
- Nikon D7100 - My backup body should the disastrous happen.
- Hasselblad 500c - 120mm film camera with a lot of sentimental value.
- Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 - My main lens which can usually be found attached to my D500.
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 - Wide angle lens
- Nikon 18-200 f/3.5-5.6G - My favorite travel/walking around lens. It's light, decently sharp, and has a huge zoom range.
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8 - My least used lens but handy when I need something super fast.
Vanguard Alta Pro 263AGH - My main tripod for almost everything. It's very well built and stable. I love the fact that I can articulate the center post for getting around obstacles and getting the camera super low to the ground.
- Canon G5X Compact - This little powerhouse is a great vlogging and backup camera. It has excellent image quality, shoots full 1080p video at 60fps, and is almost my smallest peice of gear.
- GoPro Hero 3+ - Good backup camera and super useful for underwater or hazardous shots.
- Joby Gorillapod - Small, lightweight and surprisingly versatile tripod with fully articulating legs able to wrap around envoronmental features.